Saturday, August 8, 2015

First Wet Dream?

I had the weirdest fucking dream ever.
I took an nap because I slept this whole past month and ruined my sleeping pattern, but anyways.
I dreamed about meeting Pedro somewhere, and I guess what turned from seeing him, led to hug that he didn't really reject, and from there I guess he drove me to his house?
And his mom was in the car too? And I don't know what happened, but anyways...
We were at his guest room, when all of a sudden Jessica called me and asked me if I wanted to hang at the bar that she works at, and I said no, that I couldn't make it. Pedro and his mom were sitting by the floor on the side of the bed, and just stared at me while I am on the phone. And I guess from there, his mom disappeared and things escalated to just me and him in the room. And somehow we got closer as I hugged him, he didn't push me away.
From there on forward, he said that he'd take me back at 5 o/clock because I had to go see Jessica?
I told him I got myself excused and it was okay, so we pushed it to 6 as we kissed. And the scene changed to us being in the back seat of the car, driving up the 110 to pasadena from LA.
And there were a lot of curve, but then some how we continued, with no drive in the front, but somehow the car kind of controlled itself as we started humping each other, mebeing ontop of his lap. Oh god. from time to time he'd lean forward and move the steering wheel but then yeah.
And i finished before him, but that was when we reached the end of the freeway and I woke up....
I woke up and was like WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT.

I never really had an actual sex dream, so for this to be the first time, and out of no where, it scared the fuck out of me.
Haven't masturbated for about 2 weeks now, maybe the first time after 2 weeks without masturbating or sex leads me to having these weird dreams?
God damn it alf

What were everyone else's first wet dreams I wonder
And this is considered a wet dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment