Thursday, August 27, 2015

Second Date

The person I cuddle is no longer you, the hand I hold no longer fits perfectly through the gap like how it used to be when we held hands. I have slowly tried to moved on, slowly trying to forget about you, forget about everything we been through. It's hard, because everywhere I go, I think of you. Bits and pieces of memories of us comes back to me from time to time. It hurts, it pains to be okay, to force a smile on my face that I knew from the beginning that I didn't want. It's fustrating to love something so much and to let it go, to date someone for so long and force to forget.
Moving on is the toughest part or everyone.

Today I went to Knotts Berry Farm, the only amusement park that I haven't been to with an ex, not counting Six Flags, because that is just way too much.
Going through places, walking down and riding similar rides just kills me a little on the inside, having fragments after fragments of memories just falling through, passing by my head.
I want to let it go already, I want to forget about it already.

He doesn't even want me back, he doesn't love me anymore, why am I spending so much time and effort crying about him, crying to him?

I honestly don't understand why.

The date wasn't a bad date, we had laughs and jokes on the side. Althogh I was cold to him for half of the day, the other half sort of made it up. He is a gentlemen, besides his character and personality sometimes, and the way he talks, he is everything a girl can ask for in a sense. He takes care of you, making sure you're okay, have a job that pays enough to take you out to eat and afford things. Able to take you to places, and willing to take days off to take you to places






No comments:

Post a Comment